Below are some comments we have received from Skinnydipper participants.
- Good variety of flat and hills – wooded and open.
- Difficult, but fun.
- Great trail race course conditions.
- It’s the right mix of open running and tactical running. There are areas that are open to where you can run without thinking and enjoy the scenery. Then there are areas you are running through gullies and having to react quickly. I love this course for these reasons.
- Facilities were great. There were great meals. The trails are beautifuI. Appreciate the well marked signs for course progress (1k, 1mile, 2k, etc.)
- Awesome course, awesome fun with friendly people.
- Very scenic course. Enjoyed the woods and wildflowers. BBQ dinner was exceptional.
- Course difficulty was a nice little challenge. Thanks for putting this on!
- Very professionally run race and an excellent facility. The course was very challenging but offered nice variety. I really had a great time.
- An excellent, moderately challenging course thanks to the varied terrain and the numerous switchback turns both in the trees as well as open plains. Course was very well marked with numerous course marshals to direct the participants and 3 aid stations in the first 4k. The post race activities and bbq were fabulous, awards were prompt and numerous, and timing/results were accurate and efficient.